- "Very satisfied. Appreciated your willingness to comply with all questions."
- Viola Prott
Code of Ethics
- Arborists have the responsibility to provide professional care of trees for current and future generations. We pledge to be advocates and practitioners of the highest arboricultural standards and practices.
- Since arboriculture is an ever-changing science, we pledge to educate ourselves, our constituents, and our clients in the most current research and practices available to the industry.
- We pledge to conduct ourselves and businesses in an honest and dignified manner, reflecting our adherence to the laws that govern us locally, nationally and internationally. We will endeavor to grow our work force through training and employee development.
- We agree that the arboriculture profession is extremely high profile in public perception. We pledge to look and act professional so as to reflect a positive image for the green industry, and promote our profession.
- We agree that safety, training and education are of the utmost importance in maintaining a professional workforce. We pledge to provide for the safety and training of employees to ensure a healthy work environment.
- We pledge to respect the views, ideas and contributions of our peers. Open and honest communications, sharing of ideas and experiences has been a cornerstone of professional memberships, fostering goodwill between companies. We pledge to continue this tradition.
- As members of ISA, WAA, TCIA, and WLCA, we believe that active participation on committees and Boards, and serving in other areas of leadership is extremely important to keeping a healthy, diverse association.
- We will provide the quality of services at the price we have quoted.