The First Choice Guarantee
Since 1967, our team of ISA-certified arborists have committed to providing our customers with safe, beautiful and healthy trees. Our Wisconsin tree care experts pride themselves on the ability to respond and listen to your needs, provide an honest appraisal and recommendation for the services requested, and are committed to your total satisfaction throughout every phrase of your project. We stand behind our work by offering the strongest guarantee in the industry, for effective solutions to your tree-related challenges.
At First Choice Tree Care, Inc. we practice professional, science-based arboriculture. We have grown to service all of Central and Southeastern Wisconsin - more communities than any other Wisconsin tree care company.
Experience the First Choice Difference
For a better landscape, increased property value and longer life expectancies for your trees, contact First Choice Tree Care today to experience the service and quality that has made us the preferred tree care provider in Wisconsin communities for nearly 20 years.
In addition to our high-quality service, experience and knowledge, there are many differences that set us apart from other tree care companies in Wisconsin:
- Our “Gold Leaf Customer Program” allows our customers to receive free annual inspections of their tree and shrub plantings, free diagnostic services, a quarterly newsletter to help educate them on their trees and shrubs, and first, ‘top of the list’ priority in the event of storm damage.
- We continue to invest in the science of arboriculture. We practice ‘leading edge science’ using all the latest and safest techniques, and follow professional best practice standards of the industry and ANSI (American National Standards Institute). Examples include : the use of the latest, most effective and least-risk fungicides, insecticides, growth regulators, and fertilizers available; the introduction of beneficial soil microorganisms (mycorrhizae and bacteria) to support root health; the use of leading edge branch support technology (Cobra systems); air spade root stimulation/ repair.
- Our experts have the knowledge and education to help you. Every one of our arborists is an ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) Exam Certified Arborist, has a college level degree in the tree care sciences and is Wisconsin Pesticide Certified.
- We believe in the importance of continuing education. As a result, you can be assured that the arborist working at your home can honestly, articulately and intelligently answer your questions and concerns.
- Our arborists work hard, are courteous, respectful and friendly. You’ll like them.
- We actively support research in our industry by assisting University staff with research projects, participate in fundraising activities, and donate to research and scholarship causes. We partner with the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point and Mid State Technical College to provide year round internship training for their arboriculture students. Our staff also donates their time to teach classes at these and other schools.
- We are statewide and national leaders in our industry. We actively volunteer time to many state and national professional organizations such as the Wisconsin Arborist Association, ISA and TREE Fund.
- For your protection and for that of our employees, we are fully insured. For your piece of mind, we’ll happily provide you with a current, up to date certificate of insurance.
Residential and Commercial Clients
We service both residential and commercial clients. We understand the importance homeowners and business owners place in maintaining their property as it reflects their overall brand image and property value. Our Wisconsin experts assist in providing the proper prevention treatments and maintenance to keep your trees healthy and beautiful, while using the latest technology combined with time-tested techniques to provide the most effective and environmentally safe approach to residential and commercial tree care.
For a list of commercial clients, please download this PDF.
International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) The International Society of Arboriculture is a worldwide professional organization dedicated to fostering a greater appreciation for trees and to promoting research, technology, and the professional practice of arboriculture. www.isa-arbor.com
Wisconsin Arborist Association (WAA) The mission of the Wisconsin Arborist Association is to improve the understanding of trees and the practice of arboriculture, and to promote high ethical and professional standards. Founded in 1964, the WAA has grown into a large organization of commercial, municipal, utility and academic arborists providing public and private services and research. www.waa-isa.org
Code of Ethics
- Arborists have the responsibility to provide professional care of trees for current and future generations. We pledge to be advocates and practitioners of the highest arboricultural standards and practices.
- Since arboriculture is an ever-changing science, we pledge to educate ourselves, our constituents, and our clients in the most current research and practices available to the industry.
- We pledge to conduct ourselves and businesses in an honest and dignified manner, reflecting our adherence to the laws that govern us locally, nationally and internationally. We will endeavor to grow our work force through training and employee development.
- We agree that the arboriculture profession is extremely high profile in public perception. We pledge to look and act professional so as to reflect a positive image for the green industry, and promote our profession.
- We agree that safety, training and education are of the utmost importance in maintaining a professional workforce. We pledge to provide for the safety and training of employees to ensure a healthy work environment
- We pledge to respect the views, ideas and contributions of our peers. Open and honest communications, sharing of ideas and experiences has been a cornerstone of professional memberships, fostering goodwill between companies. We pledge to continue this tradition.
- As members of ISA and WAA we believe that active participation on committees and Boards, and serving in other areas of leadership is extremely important to keeping a healthy, diverse association.
- We will provide the quality of services at the price we have quoted.
For more information read our Business Journal article.